What Should You Report?
If you suspect or have knowledge of illegal acts or questionable accounting or auditing matters you are encouraged to report such matters to our independent whistleblowing service provider, CanaGlobe Compliance Solutions.
When submitting your information, please consider the following:
- Provide as many details as possible including names, dates, places and the events that took place. Also include your perception of why the incident(s) may be a violation.
- Provide your contact information to assist the investigation. Your information will remain confidential with CanaGlobe Compliance Solutions and will not be forwarded to Cardinal with your report. If necessary, you will be contacted by CanaGlobe for further details.
Who will receive your report?
All complaints are handled confidentiality by CanaGlobe Compliance Solutions, an independent 3rd party organization, and will be forwarded to the Chair of the Audit Committee for review and investigation. You will remain anonymous whether or not you choose to include your contact information in your report.
Only those persons designated to investigate or to take remedial or disciplinary action will receive complaint information (excluding contact information, if provided).
Protection from Retaliation
Any employee, consultant or contractor who reports a violation in good faith and with absence of malice will not be the subject of retaliatory actions against them by Cardinal Energy Ltd.
How To Submit Your Report
Cardinal Energy Ltd. has retained CanaGlobe Compliance Solutions, an independent service provider, to receive all Whistleblower reports via the internet, telephone or fax.
Submission by Internet
- Go to reporting website: reporting.canaglobecompliance.com
- Enter the Login ID: card37EN
- Follow the steps of the reporting system and be sure to write down your receipt number so that you can log back in to check for a response or to provide additional information.
Submission by Telephone and Fax
- Toll Free in Canada and the United States: 1‐888‐650‐7768
- When using the telephone service, you will be instructed to leave a voice message with the details of your complaint.
- The toll free number does not subscribe to call display.